Represents responsible management model and commitment to ethics, transparency, justice as well as collaboration with our stakeholders regardless of the location where we operate.
The Emotional Driving program was created in 2014 with the objective of raising awareness on the importance of road safety, both inside the company and in society as a whole. The differentiating factor of this program lies in the transmission of positive and motivational stimuli and messages to encourage responsible and respectful habits on the road.
The project contributes to the Sustainable Development Goals, primarily to Goal 3.6: “by 2020, halve the number of global deaths and injuries from road traffic accidents”, while it also has a positive impact on goals 11.2, “by 2030, provide access to safe, affordable, accessible and sustainable transport systems for all and improve road safety” and 17, “partnerships to reach the goals”.
• Emotional Driving 5th anniversary
Despite the complex situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, 2020 was a very special year for Emotional Driving. Gonvarri Industries’ road safety program celebrated five years of raising awareness among the company’s employees and society as a whole through positive messages to drive responsibly.
On the occasion of its anniversary, Emotional Driving published its book “Trayectoria de un compromiso con la sociedad”.
The production process of Gonvarri has an intensive energy consumption, mainly in the plants that have galvanic and electro-galvanizing coating processes. For this reason, the main points in the environmental management system are the monitoring, reduction and control of the energy consumption.
In our commitment to sustainability, Gonvarri continues to work on maintaining our highly efficient production through optimizing energy consumption in all our processes, production lines and auxiliary equipment, striving at all times to achieve maximum production rates with the lowest energy cost possible, whilst always maintaining high-quality standards.
• Scope 1: Reduce CO2 emissions from fossil fuels by 50%.
• Scope 2: Use 100% renewable electricity in our own operations.
• Scope 3: Commit to have information and data available in all applicable categories and establish overall reduction target.
• Supply chain: Actively promote the prioritization of supplies with a carbon neutral policy.
• Product: Report on the impact of major products.
• Certify reductions achieved (own and in the supply chain) according to Science Based Targets – SBTi.
• Communicate results according to the Carbon Disclosure Project – CoP.
• To be carbon neutral in Scope 1 and 2.
• Reduce and offset Scope 3 emissions.
“Digital WorkPlace” project began in 2019 aiming to embrace Microsoft technology and provide employees with the Office 365 tools to continue advancing in the company’s digital transformation. The project is aligned with SDG 9 and our innovation and digitalization strategies.
• New Teams Room Gonvarri Madrid
Taking advantage of the benefits of Office 365 tools and reinforcing the adoption of Digital WorkPlace, Gonvarri set up a space in the corporate offices in Madrid that has become its new remote training and meeting center.
Por favor, gira tu móvil para navegar